Thursday, May 9, 2013

a bit of an update...

Well bloggers, I can finally say that it is officially summer break, and quite honestly, I have never been more relieved or excited to finish yet another semester of school. I am one step closer in my pursuit to become an essential team member of one of the most renowned fashion magazines in the country. Achieving this goal has been on my mind since the seventh grade, and although it may be considered far fetched or preposterous by some, I truly believe I have what it takes!
Although I may not have hundreds of followers or tens of thousands of page views, this blog is an incredibly important tool for me to learn how to become a better blogger, practice or utilize different blogging and social media skills, and gain insight on what people want to hear, read, and see. So, if you ever read any of my posts, skim through my blog content, or visit my page at all, I would very much appreciate hearing your input, feedback, constructive criticism, and/or comments.

-Thanks!
Devin

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Since I'm a mom now my sense of fashion has turned to "mom jeans" (well not literally but mentally) so I like to see what your thoughts are on all of the trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andree! You're a stylish momma :)

    ReplyDelete