Friday, October 28, 2011

it's that time of the semester...


Sorry for the delay! I have been insanely busy with work and school this last week! However, it's getting to be that time of the semester where I am losing any and all motivation that is left within me. My school work is piling up and I continue to just sit. Sit watching tv, sit on the computer, sit on the couch and stare out the window. I have found anything and everything to do to keep me distracted enough so as not to do my homework. I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to do my homework while on the job. But does that give me more incentive to get my work done? Not necessarily.. I generally sit at my desk and stare at my planner and work. Here's a peak at what I stare at for hours on end without actually doing anything! By the way, is anyone else in this boat with me!?


So, instead of doing something productive and worth while, I have been making mental lists. So far, I have successfully put together a Christmas list (yes, I am well aware that it is only October), a list of things I will be buying with my first pay check, and ironically, a list of school work I need to do that I know I won't be doing until much later...maybe even not at all :) I'm sorry this is such a lame blog, but to spice things up a little bit I'll post a couple of pictures of what I'm asking for for xmas/what I'll be purchasing in the near future to give you all a jump start on your holiday shopping ideas! Enjoy!

One of the most important things I asked for for christmas was a spoon ring made from one of the antique spoons my grandma left behind. Hopefully my mom gets it made by christmas time! We've been talking about getting them done for a while now!

Most definitely asking for a pair of real toms! I have a total off brand copy cat of them and I love them, so it just makes sense to get a real pair! They go with everything!



Every year I ask for a new perfume. Two years ago I got my all time favorite, Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. Last year I got Chance by Chanel, and this year I think I'm going to ask for one of my favorite brands, BCBG! So excited!

What are YOU asking for for Christmas?!

3 comments:

  1. It is def that times of year! I would rather stay warm and sleeping in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right?! i slept allll day until i had to go to work! school is totally on the back burner for me recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that spoon ring REAL bad

    ReplyDelete