Monday, October 17, 2011

fall -- the best time of the year!

     Fall has seriously snuck up on me this year! The weather here in Denver, CO has been crazy! One day it's 85 degrees and sunny, and the nexts its 55 degrees with a cool fall breeze. The trees have finally started to turn and they are beautiful against the Rocky Mountains. The coming of fall brings us to an entirely new season with new trends and old traditons.
     I've done my fair share of online "browsing" this month and noticed a lot fun styles and trends! Of course, warm, neutral, earth tones are the go to colors every autumn, but to spice up your tradish fall look, adding a single pop of your favorite bright color seem to be a great eye catcher! A site I am recently obsessed with is http://www.shopruche.com/index.php ! I browse it almost on a daily basis. So many cute and vintage things with a modern twist! Funny how all of my friends new about this great little site and kept it a secret for so long! Well, here you go world, its an awesome place for great looks at a seriously decent price!


     Ruche also has a TON of adorable gift ideas for the upcoming holidays. I already have a cart started for my holiday shopping...I think it's safe to say I have a SLIGHT shopping addiction. This website is super addicting but a total must! Check it out! I hope you guys enjoy and get inspired to step up your wardrobe this fall :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    On another note, it's October, the season of Halloween! Halloween is definitely one of my top three favorite holidays of the year! So many fun and spooky decorations, delicious candy, and cute kids! For anyone that knows me, they know I am not an entirely huge fan of those little trouble makers (and that's me putting it nicely), BUT it really is the one night of the year that I find running and screaming kiddlets adorable.
    I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with for costumes this year...so many choices for just a single night of fun! I'm hoping to be able to find a fun recipe for halloween cookies or cupcakes! If I find one worthy enough, I will definitely post it here! Can't wait to see and hear about the adventures everyone gets into this year! Stay safe and sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment