Friday, October 21, 2011

fall finds..

Hey all! If you know me at all, you know I "window" shop online every single day. So, I think, "why should today be any different?" I mean, I generally have no money to spend, but a girl can dream! Clothes are one of my weaknesses, and I can't help but flip through pages of magazines and click the next button and the bottom of the online website. Anyways, I just thought I would post a couple of cute and casual, yet stylish fall items I would love to have. And the best part about them, they are super inexpensive! Enjoy :)

Super fun and cozy sweater/sweatshirt full of color. Only $17.95 at H&M!


 Pair the cozy H&M sweater with these cuffed dark denim jeans for $10.50 from Forever21!

For shoes, try these cognac boots by Steve Madden! 
Usually upwards of $100, but at Famous Footwear, only $69.95!

 
Finish this fall look with a couple of cute bracelets, 


both on sale at Target! Left: $12.48 and Right: $7.48


This entire look is just under $120.00! And the best part about it, EVERYTHING can be worn with or without each other and you can mix and match with other pieces in your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment