Sunday, July 21, 2013

summer photo dump

Heyoo, bloggers! I fell off the blog wagon a few weeks back, but I'm ready to make a triumphant return. Well, we'll see just how triumphant it ends up being in the next few weeks...today is a simple photo dump of what I've been up to this summer. Here goes nothing!


In my opinion, summer is all about making the most out of your time with your friends. During the school year, it's painstakingly difficult to find time to get everyone together for some fun and mischief. So, I make sure to enjoy every last minute that I get to spend with my most precious and darling friends! From celebrating birthdays to celebrating holidays or just celebrating a night out on the town, I've been doing my best to live in the moment and enjoy some truly amazing company!


There is quite a lot to do in the summer: travel, spend time outdoors, go to sporting events and concerts, and the list goes on. This summer I was able to travel back to Minnesota for a week and relax at the lake and take in the most beautiful sunsets. I've also been able to enjoy hiking at Chautauqua in Boulder, golfing at a course near Denver, and watch the Rockies win over the 2012 World Series Champions, the San Fransico Giants! To make things better, I was at the game with a few Giants fans...you better believe I relished in the victory.



There are some things in life that just scream "SUMMER!" For instance, a refreshing drink in a charming mason jar...ora giant bowl of fresh berries; blue berries, raspberries, strawberries, OH MY! Even a sunny day in a one-stoplight town in the middle of nowhere, MN. BUT, if you ask me, the epitome of summer is reading a good book by the pool. If I could have all of these things in one instance, I'm fairly certain it would be the best day of the entire summer.

Behold, the summer is not over quite yet! I've got a couple of fun things planned for the rest of July and August, so stay tuned for another photo dump!

No comments:

Post a Comment