Friday, June 7, 2013

guilty pleasures

I've recently become aware of a number of things, people, or activities that I would consider my own guilty pleasures. Now, I'm not necessarily ashamed of them or feel guilty that I enjoy them, BUT I feel like others would expect me to! Here's why...

1. TABLOID MAGAZINES - I've been scoffed at numerous times for my obsession with tabloids and celebrity culture. But, you know what? I love indulging in a People, Star, or OK magazine every now and then...or every other day.


2. ELABORATE COFFEE DRINKS - I understand they are expensive, I mean $6.00 for a coffee is a bit absurd. I admit it. But they are delicious. And who cares if I splurge every now and then for a wondrous skinny caramel macchiato from Starbucks?


3. RERUNS - My parents and siblings are always making fun of me for watching the same episodes over and over. But let's be honest, every episode of That 70s Show and Friends is a good one.


4. HANDBAGS, HANDBAGS, HANDBAGS! - It's not an obsession or an addiction, it's more of a hobby. I say you can never have too many, but I've been told the opposite more than once.


5. MUSIC FROM THE 2000s - I don't care what you say, music from the early 2000s was and still is the best music of all time.


These are just a handful of my own guilty pleasures...what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment