Saturday, February 15, 2014

Worst. Movies. Ever?

In the past couple of years, I've seen some pretty awful movies. So bad in fact, I often find myself thinking, "What are the worst movies I've ever seen?" Here are a couple film flops that I've recently had the misfortune of coming across.


The Campaign
I might be in the minority with this pick, but give me a second to explain. I love a good comedy just as much as the next person. Dry humor, classic comedy, you name it. BUT, when a movie gets completely spoiled by the trailer, what's the point in sitting through the entirety of it? All of the gut-wrenching punch lines were given away in the trailer weeks before the movie was even released!







The Bling Ring
This movie couldn't have been more anti-climactic. There was absolutely NO substance. Instead, it was a terribly bland re-telling of an equally bland story. In fact, this movie was so awful that it was pulled from most theaters within a couple of weeks. To make matters worse, Emma Watson's attempt at an American accent was just uncomfortable.





Cabin In The Wood
This movie starts out like any other scary movie made in the last few years. A group of friends decide to head out to a remote cabin for a few days of fun and relaxation. But, low and behold, there is something strange, something scary going on in the cabin. All of a sudden there are monsters and creatures coming out of no where. I completely missed the connection between the horror film genre and strangely placed sci-fi creatures.






That's My Boy
Adam Sandler has completely lost his touch. This terribly dreadful "comedy" seems to go on and on, with but a few laughable punch lines. Grown Ups, Jack & Jill, and now this? Maybe he should think about retiring?






Spring Breakers
I literally can't think of a worse movie. Spring Breakers had NO plot line, AWFUL acting, and IRRITATING characters. You can deduce all you need to know about the movie by looking at the poster. I will never get those 94 minutes back...



Which movies have totally killed your vibe?

No comments:

Post a Comment